Report NEP-ACC-2008-03-15This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:7666 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Souleymane COULIBALY, 2008. "Empirical Assessment of the Existence of Taxable Agglomeration Rents," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 08.01, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Jan Werner, 2008. "Fiscal Equalisation among the states in Germany," Working Papers 02-2008, Institute of Local Public Finance.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2007. "Decomposition of external capital inflows and outflows in the small open transition economy (The case analysis of the Slovak republic)," MPRA Paper 7248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Benno Torgler, 2007. "The Evolution of Tax Morale in Modern Spain," Working Papers 03-2007, Institute of Local Public Finance.
- Item repec:col:000162:004557 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shil, Nikhil Chandra & Parvez, Mahbub, 2007. "Life cycle costing: an alternative selection tool," MPRA Paper 7709, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Feb 2007.