Report NEP-ACC-2007-08-08This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- F. Javier Sánchez Vidal, 2007. "The Problem Of Estimating Causal Relations By Regressing Accounting (Semi) Identities," Working Papers. Serie EC 2007-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- John P. Harding & Xiaozhing Liang & Stephen L. Ross, 2007. "The Optimal Capital Structure of Banks: Balancing Deposit Insurance, Capital Requirements and Tax-Advantaged Debt," Working papers 2007-29, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2008.
- Frédéric Marty & Arnaud Voisin, 2007. "Les difficultés d'exécution des contrats de Private Finance Initiative britanniques," Post-Print hal-00163919, HAL.
- David Locke Newhouse & Daria V Zakharova, 2007. "Distributional Implications of the VAT Reform in the Philippines," IMF Working Papers 07/153, International Monetary Fund.
- Frits Bos, 2007. "The Dutch fiscal framework; history, current practice and the role of the CPB," CPB Document 150, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.