Report NEP-ACC-2007-07-07This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Holm, Claus & Langsted, Lars Bo & Seehausen, Jesper, 2007. "An Examination of Actual Fraud Cases With a Focus on the Auditor’s Responsibility," Accounting Research Center Working Papers A-2007-05, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:3755 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Josep Maria Argiles Bosch, 2007. "Empirical Study on Costs and Incomes of Organic Farming," Working Papers in Economics 178, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Benno Torgler & Markus Schaffner, 2007. "Causes and Consequences of Tax Morale: An Empirical Investigation," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 222, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Koskela, Erkki & Schöb, Ronnie, 2007. "How Tax Progression Affects Effort and Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 2861, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).