Report NEP-ACC-2007-03-17This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dambrin, Claire & Lambert, Caroline, 2007. "Motherhood: The key to the glass ceiling ? the case of the big four in France," Les Cahiers de Recherche 862, HEC Paris.
- G. Sarens, 2007. "A Research Note on the Relationship between the Control Environment and the Size of the Internal Audit Function in Belguim," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/441, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Galindo Lucas, ALFONSO, 2007.
"El Intangible Como Problema Conceptual Y La Ficción Del Valor Razonable
[Intangible assets as a conceptual problem and the fiction of fair value (in Spanish)]," MPRA Paper 2160, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- P. Windels & J. Christiaens, 2007. "The Adoption Of Accrual Accounting In Flemish Public Centres For Social Welfare: Examining The Importance Of Agents Of Change," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/451, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Kemal, M. Ali, 2007. "Fresh Assessment of the Underground Economy and Tax Evasion in Pakistan: Causes, Consequences, and Linkages with the Formal Economy," MPRA Paper 2226, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200617 is not listed on IDEAS anymore