Report NEP-ACC-2007-03-10This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jordi Perramon & Oriol Amat, 2006. "IFRS introduction and its effect on listed companies in Spain," Economics Working Papers 975, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Patrícia Teixeira Lopes & Lúcia Lima Rodrigues, 2007. "Accounting for financial instruments: A comparison of European companies’ practices with IAS 32 and IAS 39," FEP Working Papers 239, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Daniel Pérez & Vicente Salas-Fumás & Jesús Saurina, 2006. "Earnings and capital management in alternative loan loss provision regulatory regimes," Working Papers 0614, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Agustinus Prasetyantoko, 2006. "Debt Composition and Balance Sheet Effect of Currency Crisis in Indonesia," Post-Print halshs-00134223, HAL.
- Item repec:ctw:wpaper:9612 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schindler, Dirk & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2007. "Harmonization of Corporate Tax Systems and its Effect on Collusive Behavior," Discussion Papers 2007/8, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Harry Grubert & Rosanne Altshuler, 2007. "Corporate Taxes in the World Economy: Reforming the Taxation of Cross-Border Income," Departmental Working Papers 200626, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas P. Lyon & John W. Maxwell, 2006. "Greenwash: Corporate Environmental Disclosure under Threat of Audit," Working Papers 2006-07, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Josep Lluís Boned & Llorenç Bagur, 2006. "Management information systems: The balanced scorecard in Spanish public universities," Economics Working Papers 976, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Reis, Catarina, 2006. "Taxation without Commitment," MPRA Paper 2071, University Library of Munich, Germany.