Report NEP-ACC-2007-01-23This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peichl, Andreas & Fuest, Clemens & Schaefer, Thilo, 2006. "Does tax simplification yield more equity and efficiency? An empirical analysis for Germany," FiFo Discussion Papers - Finanzwissenschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 06-5, University of Cologne, FiFo Institute for Public Economics.
- Schaefer, Thilo & Peichl, Andreas & Fuest, Clemens, 2006. "Die Flat Tax: Wer gewinnt? Wer verliert? Eine empirische Analyse für Deutschland," FiFo Discussion Papers - Finanzwissenschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 06-6, University of Cologne, FiFo Institute for Public Economics.
- Lars P. Feld & Benno Torgler, 2007. "Tax Morale after the Reunification of Germany: Results from a Quasi-Natural Experiment," CREMA Working Paper Series 2007-03, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Mariacristina Rossi, 2006. "Examining the interaction between saving and contributions to Personal Pension Plans. Evidence from the BHPS," CeRP Working Papers 49, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2006123 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Reena Aggarwal & Isil Erel & Rene M. Stulz & Rohan Williamson, 2007. "Do U.S. Firms Have the Best Corporate Governance? A Cross-Country Examination of the Relation between Corporate Governance and Shareholder Wealth," NBER Working Papers 12819, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helena Suvova & Eva Kozelkova & David Zeman & Jaroslava Bauerova, 2005. "Eligibility of External Credit Assessment Institutions," Research and Policy Notes 2005/03, Czech National Bank, Research Department.