Report NEP-ACC-2005-02-06This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shilpa Manaktala & John D. Phillips & Karen Teitel, 2004. "The Earnings Quality Consequences of Announcements to Voluntarily Adopt the Fair Value Method of Accounting for Stock-Based Compensation," Working Papers 0413, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Bruno S. Frey & Margit Osterloh, 2005. "Yes, Managers Should Be Paid Like Bureaucrats," CESifo Working Paper Series 1379, CESifo Group Munich.
- J. Christiaens & P. Windels & S. Vanslembrouck, 2004. "Accounting and Management Reform in Local Authorities: A Tool for Evaluating Empirically the Outcomes," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/277, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Angel Leon & Diego Piñeiro, 2004. "Valuation Of A Biotech Company: A Real Options Approach," Working Papers wp2004_0420, CEMFI.
- Monica Espinosa & Mikel Tapia & Marco Trombetta, 2005. "Disclosure And Liquidity," Business Economics Working Papers wb050202, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30002016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eduardo Saavedra & Raimundo Soto, 2004. "Toward a Modern State in Chile: Institutions, Governance, and Market Regulation," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv157, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Richard M. Bird, 2005. "Taxing Electronic Commerce: The End of the Beginning?," International Tax Program Papers 0502, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.