Report NEP-ACC-2005-02-06This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shilpa Manaktala & John D. Phillips & Karen Teitel, 2004. "The Earnings Quality Consequences of Announcements to Voluntarily Adopt the Fair Value Method of Accounting for Stock-Based Compensation," Working Papers 0413, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Bruno S. Frey & Margit Osterloh, 2005. "Yes, Managers Should Be Paid Like Bureaucrats," CESifo Working Paper Series 1379, CESifo Group Munich.
- J. Christiaens & P. Windels & S. Vanslembrouck, 2004. "Accounting and Management Reform in Local Authorities: A Tool for Evaluating Empirically the Outcomes," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/277, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Angel Leon & Diego Piñeiro, 2004. "Valuation Of A Biotech Company: A Real Options Approach," Working Papers wp2004_0420, CEMFI.
- Tapia Torres, Miguel Ángel & Espinosa, Mónica & Trombetta, Marco, 2005. "Disclosure and liquidity," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb050202, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- de Jong, A. & DeJong, D.V. & Mertens, G.M.H. & Roosenboom, P.G.J., 2005. "Royal Ahold: A Failure Of Corporate Governance," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-002-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Eduardo Saavedra & Raimundo Soto, 2004. "Toward a Modern State in Chile: Institutions, Governance, and Market Regulation," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv157, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Richard M. Bird, 2005. "Taxing Electronic Commerce: The End of the Beginning?," International Tax Program Papers 0502, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.