Report NEP-ACC-2004-08-31This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Hogfeldt, 2004. "The History and Politics of Corporate Ownership in Sweden," NBER Working Papers 10641, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paolo Panteghini, 2004. "Wide vs. Narrow Tax Bases under Optimal Investment Timing," CESifo Working Paper Series 1246, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael P. Devereux, 2003. "Measuring Taxes on Income from Capital," CESifo Working Paper Series 962, CESifo Group Munich.
- Randall Morck & Daniel Wolfenzon & Bernard Yeung, 2004. "Corporate Governance, Economic Entrenchment and Growth," NBER Working Papers 10692, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- S. Balcaen & H. Ooghe, 2004. "35 years of studies on business failure: an overview of the classical statistical methodologiesand their related problems," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/248, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Randall Morck, 2004. "Behavioral Finance in Corporate Governance - Independent Directors, Non-Executive Chairs, and the Importance of the Devil's Advocate," NBER Working Papers 10644, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Naohito Abe & Taehun Jung, 2004. "Cross-Shareholdings, Outside Directors, and Managerial Turnover: The Case of Japan," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-38, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 2003. "Fiscal Policy, Past and Present," NBER Working Papers 10023, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Li Jin & Robert Merton & Zvi Bobie, 2004. "Do a Firm's Equity Returns Reflect the Risk of Its Pension Plan?," NBER Working Papers 10650, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Randall Morck & Michael Percy & Gloria Tian & Bernard Yeung, 2004. "The Rise and Fall of the Widely Held Firm - A History of Corporate Ownership in Canada," NBER Working Papers 10635, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.