Report NEP-ACC-2004-08-23This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Masahiro Abe & Takeo Hoshi, 2004. "Corporate Finance and Human Resource Management," Discussion papers 04027, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Elio H Londero & Roberto Soto, 2004. "CALPAN: A Microcomputer Program for Calculating Accounting Prices Using Input-Output Techniques. User's Manual," Public Economics 0408005, EconWPA.
- Sourafel Girma & Kevin Amess, 2004. "Do Stock Markets Value Firm-Level Technical Efficiency? Some UK Evidence," Discussion Papers in Economics 04/23, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Item repec:crr:issbrf:ib17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michiel Evers & Ruud A. de Mooij & Herman R.J. Vollebergh, 2004. "Tax Competition under Minimum Rates: The Case of European Diesel Excises," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-062/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Baroni, Michel & Barthélémy, Fabrice & Mokrane, Mahdi, 2004. "The Paris Residential Market: Driving Factors and Market Behaviour 1973-2001," ESSEC Working Papers DR 04006, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Tribo Gine, José Antonio, 2004. "Ownership structure and inventory policy," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb043211, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20040084 is not listed on IDEAS anymore