Report NEP-ACC-2004-08-02This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Geoffrey Hazard & Edward Rock, . "A New Player in the Boardroom: The Emergence of the Independent Directors' Counsel," Scholarship at Penn Law upenn_wps-1009, University of Pennsylvania Law School.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2004-05-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tom Baker, . "Liability and Insurance after September 11: Embracing Risk Meets the Precautionary Principle," University of Connecticut School of Law Working Papers uconn_ucwps-1003, University of Connecticut School of Law.
- Xavier Freixas & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2004. "Book vs. Fair Value Accounting in Banking, and Intertemporal Smoothing," OFRC Working Papers Series 2004fe13, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Eric Pels, 2004. "European Airline Mergers, Alliance Consolidation, and Consumer Welfare," CESifo Working Paper Series 1154, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peter Lindseth, . "Agents Without Principals?: Delegation in an Age of Diffuse and Fragmented Governance," University of Connecticut School of Law Working Papers uconn_ucwps-1017, University of Connecticut School of Law.
- Lawrence Cunningham, . "Sarbanes-Oxley and the Role of Lawyers in Public Companies," Boston College Law School Lectures and Presentations bc_bclslp-1003, Boston College Law School.
- Adriano A. Rampini & Andrea L. Eisfeldt, 2004. "Letting Go: Managerial Incentives and the Reallocation of Capital," 2004 Meeting Papers 611, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2004-05-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Benjamin, 2004. "Fast Bargaining in Bankruptcy," 2004 Meeting Papers 664, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Antonio Falato, 2004. "Corporate Governance Institutions, Investment, and the Macroeconomy," 2004 Meeting Papers 131, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Theodore Eisenberg & Jonathan Macey, . "Was Arthur Andersen Different?: An Empirical Examination of Major Accounting Firms' Audits of Large Clients," Cornell Law School Working Papers cornell_clsops-1015, Cornell Law School.
- Thomas Philippon, 2004. "Corporate Governance Over the Business Cycle," 2004 Meeting Papers 114, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Janice C. Eberly & Andrew B. Abel, 2004. "Q Theory Without Adjustment Costs & Cash Flow Effects Without Financing Constraints," 2004 Meeting Papers 205, Society for Economic Dynamics.