The Flow of Funds in a Transition Context
In: Financial Systems In Transition A Flow of Analysis Study of Financial Evolution in Eastern Europe and Central Asia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
More about this item
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- F39 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Other
- G00 - Financial Economics - - General - - - General
- N20 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - General, International, or Comparative
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:wschap:9789812792266_0001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscientific.com/page/worldscibooks .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .