New Innovation Management Paradigms in the Knowledge-Driven Economy
In: Management Of Technology Innovation And Value Creation Selected Papers from the 16th International Conference on Management of Technology
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Trade/Business; Econometrics; Accounting Regulations; R&D Management; Environmental Engineering; Technology Transfer; Technology Strategy;
- B23 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Econometrics; Quantitative and Mathematical Studies
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- M4 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:wschap:9789812790545_0001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscientific.com/page/worldscibooks .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .