Spatial Panel Data Models
In: Spatial Econometrics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Skevas, Ioannis & Skevas, Theodoros, 2021. "A generalized true random-effects model with spatially autocorrelated persistent and transient inefficiency," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 293(3), pages 1131-1142.
- Matthew J. Higgins & Donald J. Lacombe & Briana S. Stenard & Andrew T. Young, 2021. "Evaluating the effects of Small Business Administration lending on growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 23-45, June.
- Rao, Purnima & Goyal, Nisha & Kumar, Satish & Hassan, M. Kabir & Shahimi, Shahida, 2021. "Vulnerability of financial markets in India: The contagious effect of COVID-19," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C).
- Demidova, O. & Timofeeva, E., 2021. "Spatial aspects of wage curve estimation in Russia," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 51(3), pages 69-101.
- Cristiana Fiorelli & Alfredo Cartone & Matteo Foglia, 2021. "Shadow rates and spillovers across the Eurozone: a spatial dynamic panel model," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 48(1), pages 223-245, February.
- Ferry Syarifuddin, 2020. "The Dynamics Of Foreign Portfolio Investment And Exchange Rate: An Interconnection Approach In Asean," Working Papers WP/08/2020, Bank Indonesia.
- Cheng, Muxi & McCarl, Bruce A. & Fei, Chengcheng, 2021. "Climate Change Effects on the U.S. Hog production," 2021 Annual Meeting, August 1-3, Austin, Texas 313966, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial panels; Estimation; Bias correction; Fixed vs. Random; Model comparison; Spatial spillover effects; Cigarette demand;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sbrchp:978-3-642-40340-8_3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.