Imperfectly Flexible Prices, from Macroeconomic Theory: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Approach
In: Macroeconomic Theory: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juin-Jen Chang & Jhy-Hwa Chen & Jhy-Yuan Shieh & Ching-Chong Lai, 2009. "Optimal Tax Policy, Market Imperfections, and Environmental Externalities in a Dynamic Optimizing Macro Model," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 11(4), pages 623-651, August.
- Shafik Hebous, 2011.
"The Effects Of Discretionary Fiscal Policy On Macroeconomic Aggregates: A Reappraisal,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(4), pages 674-707, September.
- Hebous, Shafik, 2009. "The Effects of Discretionary Fiscal Policy on Macroeconomic Aggregates: A Reappraisal," MPRA Paper 23300, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2010.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Nataly Obando & Carlos Esteban Posada, 2011.
"Los salarios reales a lo largo del ciclo económico en Colombia,"
Borradores de Economia
666, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Nataly Obando & Carlos Esteban Posada, 2011. "Los salarios reales a lo largo del ciclo económico en Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 008950, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Matthew Canzoneri & Robert Cumby, 2008. " Macroeconomic Implications of a Key Currency," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0807, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- repec:nea:journl:y:2017i:35:p:53-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pesenti, Amos, 2016. "The meaning of monetary stability," FSES Working Papers 475, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2015.
"From real business cycle and new Keynesian to DSGE Macroeconomics: facts and models in the emergence of a consensus,"
Working Papers, Department of Economics
2015_05, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2016. "From Real Business Cycle And New Keynesian To Dsge Macroeconomics: Facts And Models In The Emergence Of A Consensus," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 009, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Drobyshevsky Sergey & Bozhechkova Alexandra & Trunin Pavel & Sinelnikova-Muryleva Elena, 2017. "The Effect of Interest Rates on Economic Growth," Working Papers wpaper-2017-300, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2017.
- Elena Sinelnikova-Muryleva, 2011. "Innovations in the sphere of payments and the money demand in Russia," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 157P.
- Samih Antoine Azar, 2012. "On the specification of the asset evolution equation in consumption models," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 113-116, February.
- J.E. King, 2011. "Four Theses on the Global Financial Crisis," Chapters,in: The Global Financial Crisis, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; theory; general equilibrium; growth; business cycles; fiscal policy; taxation; debt finance; monetary policy; inflation targeting;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pup:chapts:8595-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://press.princeton.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .