Asset Pricing and Macroeconomics, from Macroeconomic Theory: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Approach
In: Macroeconomic Theory: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juin-Jen Chang & Jhy-Hwa Chen & Jhy-Yuan Shieh & Ching-Chong Lai, 2009. "Optimal Tax Policy, Market Imperfections, and Environmental Externalities in a Dynamic Optimizing Macro Model," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 11(4), pages 623-651, August.
- Shafik Hebous, 2011.
"The Effects Of Discretionary Fiscal Policy On Macroeconomic Aggregates: A Reappraisal,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(4), pages 674-707, September.
- Hebous, Shafik, 2009. "The Effects of Discretionary Fiscal Policy on Macroeconomic Aggregates: A Reappraisal," MPRA Paper 23300, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2010.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Nataly Obando & Carlos Esteban Posada, 2011.
"Los salarios reales a lo largo del ciclo económico en Colombia,"
Borradores de Economia
666, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Nataly Obando & Carlos Esteban Posada, 2011. "Los salarios reales a lo largo del ciclo económico en Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 008950, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Matthew Canzoneri & Robert Cumby, 2008. " Macroeconomic Implications of a Key Currency," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0807, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- repec:nea:journl:y:2017i:35:p:53-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pesenti, Amos, 2016. "The meaning of monetary stability," FSES Working Papers 475, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2015.
"From real business cycle and new Keynesian to DSGE Macroeconomics: facts and models in the emergence of a consensus,"
Working Papers, Department of Economics
2015_05, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2016. "From Real Business Cycle And New Keynesian To Dsge Macroeconomics: Facts And Models In The Emergence Of A Consensus," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 009, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Drobyshevsky Sergey & Bozhechkova Alexandra & Trunin Pavel & Sinelnikova-Muryleva Elena, 2017. "The Effect of Interest Rates on Economic Growth," Working Papers wpaper-2017-300, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2017.
- Samih Antoine Azar, 2012. "On the specification of the asset evolution equation in consumption models," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 113-116, February.
- J.E. King, 2011. "Four Theses on the Global Financial Crisis," Chapters,in: The Global Financial Crisis, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; theory; general equilibrium; growth; business cycles; fiscal policy; taxation; debt finance; monetary policy; inflation targeting;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pup:chapts:8595-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://press.princeton.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.