Introduction to Foreign Direct Investment: Analysis of Aggregate Flows
In: Foreign Direct Investment: Analysis of Aggregate Flows
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcin Humanicki & Robert Kelm & Krzysztof Olszewski, 2013.
"Foreign Direct Investment and Foreign Portfolio Investment in the contemporary globalized world: should they be still treated separately?,"
NBP Working Papers
167, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Humanicki, Marcin & Kelm, Robert & Olszewski, Krzysztof, 2013. "Foreign Direct Investment and Foreign Portfolio Investment in the contemporary globalized world: should they be still treated separately?," MPRA Paper 58410, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2014.
- Doucouliagos, Hristos & Iamsiraroj, Sasi & Ulubasoglu, Mehmet Ali, 2010. "Foreign direct investment and economic growth: a real relationship or wishful thinking?," Economics Series eco_2010_14, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Iamsiraroj, Sasi & Ulubaşoğlu, Mehmet Ali, 2015.
"Foreign direct investment and economic growth: A real relationship or wishful thinking?,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 200-213.
- Doucouliagos, Hristos & Iamsiraroj, Sasi & Ulubasoglu, Mehmet Ali, 2010. "Foreign direct investment and economic growth: a real relationship or wishful thinking?," Working Papers eco_2010_14, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Marlene Grande & Aurora A. C. Teixeira, 2011. "Linking entry mode choices of MNCs with countries’ corruption. A review," OBEGEF Working Papers 008, OBEGEF - Observatório de Economia e Gestão de Fraude;OBEGEF Working Papers on Fraud and Corruption.
- Maria Chiara Di Guardo & Emanuela Marrocu & Raffaele Paci, 2016.
"The Concurrent Impact of Cultural, Political, and Spatial Distances on International Mergers and Acquisitions,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(6), pages 824-852, June.
- MC. Di Guardo & E. Marrocu & R. Paci, 2013. "The Concurrent Impact of Cultural, Political, and Spatial Distances on International Mergers and Acquisitions," Working Paper CRENoS 201308, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Contessi, Silvio & De Pace, Pierangelo & Francis, Johanna L., 2013.
"The cyclical properties of disaggregated capital flows,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 528-555.
- Silvio Contessi & Pierangelo DePace & Johanna L. Francis, 2008. "The cyclical properties of disaggregated capital flows," Working Papers 2008-041, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Silvio Contessi & Pierangelo De Pace & Johanna Francis, 2009. "The Cyclical Properties of Disaggregated Capital Flows," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2009-05, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Guo, Yan, 2013. "Strategic trade policy, cost uncertainty and FDI determinants," ISU General Staff Papers 201301010800004464, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- TOMOHARA Akinori, 2015. "Effectively Opening Labor and Capital Markets: The interplay among foreign direct investment, trade, and immigration," Discussion papers 15079, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Sharvesh Digumber & Hemavadi Soondram & Bhavish Jugurnath, 2017. "Tax Policy and Foreign Direct Investment: Empirical Evidence from Mauritius," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 10(3), pages 42-56, March.
- Matthias Busse & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2009. "Gender Disparity in Education and the International Competition for Foreign Direct Investment," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 61-90.
- Lilia Cavallari & Stefano D'Addona, 2013.
"Business cycle determinants of US foreign direct investments,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(10), pages 966-970, July.
- Cavallari, Lilia & D'Addona, Stefano, 2012. "Business cycle determinants of US foreign direct investments," MPRA Paper 43616, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:psc:journl:v:9:y:2017:i:2:p:115-135 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lilia Cavallari & Stefano d'Addona, 2013. "Nominal and real volatility as determinants of FDI," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(18), pages 2603-2610, June.
- Garrett, Jinzhuo Z., 2016. "Explaining asymmetries in bilateral FDI flows," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 155-171.
- Selahattin GURIS & Irem SACAKLI SACILDI & Elif GUNEREN GENC, 2015. "Determining the Effects of Factors on FDI in Global Crisis Period," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(1), pages 1-10.
- Joseph Daniels & Patrick O’Brien & Marc Ruhr, 2015. "Bilateral tax treaties and US foreign direct investment financing modes," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 22(6), pages 999-1027, December.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign investment; aggregate flows; macroeconomics; capital; development; tax competition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pup:chapts:8539-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://press.princeton.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .