Introduction to Foreign Direct Investment: Analysis of Aggregate Flows
In: Foreign Direct Investment: Analysis of Aggregate Flows
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garrett, Jinzhuo Z., 2016. "Explaining asymmetries in bilateral FDI flows," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 155-171.
- Contessi, Silvio & De Pace, Pierangelo & Francis, Johanna L., 2013.
"The cyclical properties of disaggregated capital flows,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 528-555.
- Silvio Contessi & Pierangelo DePace & Johanna L. Francis, 2008. "The cyclical properties of disaggregated capital flows," Working Papers 2008-041, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Silvio Contessi & Pierangelo De Pace & Johanna Francis, 2009. "The Cyclical Properties of Disaggregated Capital Flows," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2009-05, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Humanicki, Marcin & Kelm, Robert & Olszewski, Krzysztof, 2013.
"Foreign Direct Investment and Foreign Portfolio Investment in the contemporary globalized world: should they be still treated separately?,"
58410, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2014.
- Marcin Humanicki & Robert Kelm & Krzysztof Olszewski, 2013. "Foreign Direct Investment and Foreign Portfolio Investment in the contemporary globalized world: should they be still treated separately?," NBP Working Papers 167, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Marlene Grande & Aurora A. C. Teixeira, 2011. "Linking entry mode choices of MNCs with countries’ corruption. A review," OBEGEF Working Papers 008, OBEGEF - Observatório de Economia e Gestão de Fraude;OBEGEF Working Papers on Fraud and Corruption.
- Sharvesh Digumber & Hemavadi Soondram & Bhavish Jugurnath, 2017. "Tax Policy and Foreign Direct Investment: Empirical Evidence from Mauritius," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 10(3), pages 42-56, March.
- Joseph Daniels & Patrick O’Brien & Marc Ruhr, 2015.
"Bilateral tax treaties and US foreign direct investment financing modes,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, pages 999-1027.
- Heléne Lundqvist, 2010. "Granting public or private consumption? Effects of grants on local public spending and income taxes," Working Papers 15, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Lilia Cavallari & Stefano D'Addona, 2013.
"Business cycle determinants of US foreign direct investments,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(10), pages 966-970, July.
- Cavallari, Lilia & D'Addona, Stefano, 2012. "Business cycle determinants of US foreign direct investments," MPRA Paper 43616, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guo, Yan, 2013. "Strategic trade policy, cost uncertainty and FDI determinants," ISU General Staff Papers 201301010800004464, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- TOMOHARA Akinori, 2015. "Effectively Opening Labor and Capital Markets: The interplay among foreign direct investment, trade, and immigration," Discussion papers 15079, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Selahattin GURIS & Irem SACAKLI SACILDI & Elif GUNEREN GENC, 2015. "Determining the Effects of Factors on FDI in Global Crisis Period," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(1), pages 1-10.
- Iamsiraroj, Sasi & Ulubaşoğlu, Mehmet Ali, 2015.
"Foreign direct investment and economic growth: A real relationship or wishful thinking?,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 200-213.
- Sasi Iamsiraroj & Mehmet Ali Ulubasoglu, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: a Real Relationship or Wishful Thinking?," Economics Series 2010_14, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- repec:psc:journl:v:9:y:2017:i:2:p:115-135 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsforeign investment; aggregate flows; macroeconomics; capital; development; tax competition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pup:chapts:8539-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://press.princeton.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.