Introduction to Services and Employment: Explaining the U.S.-European Gap
In: Services and Employment: Explaining the U.S.-European Gap
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Feldman, Maryann & Srholec, Martin, 2011.
"Technological Dynamics and Social Capability: Comparing U.S. States and European Nations,"
Papers in Innovation Studies
2011/11, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Jan Fagerberg & Maryann Feldman & Martin Srholec, 2012. "Technological Dynamics and Social Capability: Comparing U.S. States and European Nations," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp455, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Jan Fagerberg & Maryann Feldman & Martin Srholec, 2011. "Technological Dynamics and Social Capability: Comparing U.S. States and European Nations," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20111114, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Wiemer Salverda & Christina Haas & Marloes Graaf-zijl & Bram Lancee & Natascha Notten & Tahnee Ooms, 2013. "GINI Country Report: Growing Inequalities and their Impacts in the Netherlands," GINI Country Reports netherlands, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2009.
"Innovation dans les services et entrepreneuriaT : au-delà des conceptions industrialistes et technologistes du développement durable,"
De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 59-86.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2008. "Innovation dans les services et entrepreneuriat : au-delà des conceptions industrialistes et technologistes du développement durable," Post-Print halshs-01113888, HAL.
- FaÏz Gallouj, 2012. "Service: innovation, performance and public policy," Working Papers hal-01111765, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsservices; employment; jobs gap; rigidity; labor market; health care; education; incomes; lifestyle; United States; Europe;
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pup:chapts:8441-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://press.princeton.edu .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.