Preface to Econometric Modeling: A Likelihood Approach
In: Econometric Modeling: A Likelihood Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Camila Epprecht & Dominique Guegan & Álvaro Veiga & Joel Correa da Rosa, 2017. "Variable selection and forecasting via automated methods for linear models: LASSO/adaLASSO and Autometrics," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00917797, HAL.
- Ahumada, Hildegart A. & Garegnani, Maria Lorena, 2012. "Forecasting a monetary aggregate under instability: Argentina after 2001," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 412-427.
- Camila Epprecht & Dominique Guegan & Álvaro Veiga, 2013. "Comparing variable selection techniques for linear regression: LASSO and Autometrics," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13080, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Castle, Jennifer L. & Doornik, Jurgen A. & Hendry, David F., 2012. "Model selection when there are multiple breaks," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 169(2), pages 239-246.
- Andrew J Swiston, 2011. "Official Dollarization As a Monetary Regime; Its Effectson El Salvador," IMF Working Papers 11/129, International Monetary Fund.
- Bec, Frédérique & Mogliani, Matteo, 2015.
"Nowcasting French GDP in real-time with surveys and “blocked” regressions: Combining forecasts or pooling information?,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 1021-1042.
- Bec, F. & Mogliani, M., 2013. "Nowcasting French GDP in Real-Time from Survey Opinions: Information or Forecast Combinations?," Working papers 436, Banque de France.
- Frédérique Bec & Matteo Mogliani, 2013. "Nowcasting French GDP in Real-Time from Survey Opinions : Information or Forecast Combinations ?," Working Papers 2013-21, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- David Hendry & Jurgen A. Doornik, 2014. "Statistical Model Selection with 'Big Data'," Economics Series Working Papers 735, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Tian Xie, 2012. "Least Squares Model Averaging by Prediction Criterion," Working Papers 1299, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Soyer, Emre & Hogarth, Robin M., 2012. "The illusion of predictability: How regression statistics mislead experts," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 695-711.
- Monique Reid & Gideon Rand, 2015.
"A Sticky Information Phillips Curve for South Africa,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 83(4), pages 506-526, December.
- Monique Reid & Gideon du Rand, 2013. "A sticky information Phillips curve for South Africa," Working Papers 22/2013, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Monique Reid and Gideon Du Rand, 2013. "A Sticky Information Phillips Curve for South Africa," Working Papers 381, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Durevall, Dick & Loening, Josef L. & Ayalew Birru, Yohannes, 2013. "Inflation dynamics and food prices in Ethiopia," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 89-106.
- repec:gam:jecnmx:v:5:y:2017:i:3:p:38-:d:110889 is not listed on IDEAS
- Willem H. Boshoff, 2011. "Gasoline, diesel fuel and jet fuel demand in South Africa," Working Papers 226, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- repec:eee:energy:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:1054-1065 is not listed on IDEAS
- Swarnali Ahmed, 2015. "If the Fed Acts, How Do You React? The Liftoff Effect on Capital Flows," IMF Working Papers 15/256, International Monetary Fund.
- Hendry, David F. & Martinez, Andrew B., 2017. "Evaluating multi-step system forecasts with relatively few forecast-error observations," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 359-372.
- Francesco Grigoli & José M. Mota, 2017.
"Interest rate pass-through in the Dominican Republic,"
Latin American Economic Review,
Springer;Centro de Investigaciòn y Docencia Económica (CIDE), vol. 26(1), pages 1-25, December.
- Francesco Grigoli & José M. Mota, 2015. "Interest Rate Pass-Through in the Dominican Republic," IMF Working Papers 15/260, International Monetary Fund.
- Hikaru Saijo & Cosmin Ilut, 2015.
"Learning, Confidence, and Business Cycles,"
2015 Meeting Papers
917, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Steven Lehrer & Tian Xie, 2016. "Box Office Buzz: Does Social Media Data Steal the Show from Model Uncertainty When Forecasting for Hollywood?," NBER Working Papers 22959, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hikaru Saijo & Cosmin Ilut, 2016. "Learning, Confidence and Business Cycle," 2016 Meeting Papers 664, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fullerton, Thomas M., Jr. & Ceballos, Alejandro & Walke, Adam G., 2015. "Short-Term Forecasting Analysis for Municipal Water Demand," MPRA Paper 78259, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Aug 2015.
- Matteo G. Richiardi, 2015. "The future of agent-based modelling," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 141, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Clements Michael P. & Hendry David F., 2008. "Economic Forecasting in a Changing World," Capitalism and Society, De Gruyter, pages 1-20.
- Owen, Dorian, 2017. "Replication to assess statistical adequacy," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-73, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
Keywordsmodeling; sustainable relationships; unified likelihood; estimation; inference; binary sets; multiple regression; cointegrated systems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pup:chapts:8352-p. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://press.princeton.edu .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.