The Bernoulli model, from Econometric Modeling: A Likelihood Approach
In: Econometric Modeling: A Likelihood Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steven Lehrer & Tian Xie, 2017.
"Box Office Buzz: Does Social Media Data Steal the Show from Model Uncertainty When Forecasting for Hollywood?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 99(5), pages 749-755, December.
- Steven Lehrer & Tian Xie, 2016. "Box Office Buzz: Does Social Media Data Steal the Show from Model Uncertainty When Forecasting for Hollywood?," NBER Working Papers 22959, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Swarnali Ahmed, 2015. "If the Fed Acts, How Do You React? The Liftoff Effect on Capital Flows," IMF Working Papers 15/256, International Monetary Fund.
- Clements Michael P. & Hendry David F., 2008. "Economic Forecasting in a Changing World," Capitalism and Society, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-20, October.
- David Hendry & Grayham E. Mizon, 2016. "Improving the Teaching of Econometrics," Economics Series Working Papers 785, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Monique Reid & Gideon Rand, 2015.
"A Sticky Information Phillips Curve for South Africa,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 83(4), pages 506-526, December.
- Monique Reid & Gideon du Rand, 2013. "A sticky information Phillips curve for South Africa," Working Papers 22/2013, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Monique Reid and Gideon Du Rand, 2013. "A Sticky Information Phillips Curve for South Africa," Working Papers 381, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- repec:sgh:annals:i:45:y:2017:p:259-272 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fullerton, Thomas M., Jr. & Ceballos, Alejandro & Walke, Adam G., 2015. "Short-Term Forecasting Analysis for Municipal Water Demand," MPRA Paper 78259, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Aug 2015.
- Bec, Frédérique & Mogliani, Matteo, 2015.
"Nowcasting French GDP in real-time with surveys and “blocked” regressions: Combining forecasts or pooling information?,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 1021-1042.
- Bec, F. & Mogliani, M., 2013. "Nowcasting French GDP in Real-Time from Survey Opinions: Information or Forecast Combinations?," Working papers 436, Banque de France.
- Frédérique Bec & Matteo Mogliani, 2013. "Nowcasting French GDP in Real-Time from Survey Opinions : Information or Forecast Combinations ?," Working Papers 2013-21, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Francesco Grigoli & José M. Mota, 2017.
"Interest rate pass-through in the Dominican Republic,"
Latin American Economic Review,
Springer;Centro de Investigaciòn y Docencia Económica (CIDE), vol. 26(1), pages 1-25, December.
- Francesco Grigoli & José M. Mota, 2015. "Interest Rate Pass-Through in the Dominican Republic," IMF Working Papers 15/260, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:gam:jecnmx:v:5:y:2017:i:3:p:38-:d:110889 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vassili Bazinas & Bent Nielsen, 2015. "Causal transmission in reduced-form models," Economics Papers 2015-W07, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Andrew J Swiston, 2011. "Official Dollarization As a Monetary Regime; Its Effectson El Salvador," IMF Working Papers 11/129, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:eee:energy:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:1054-1065 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Hendry & Jurgen A. Doornik, 2014. "Statistical Model Selection with 'Big Data'," Economics Series Working Papers 735, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Muhammad Akhtaruzzaman & Christopher Hajzler & P. Dorian Owen, 2018.
"Does institutional quality resolve the Lucas Paradox?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(5), pages 455-474, January.
- Muhammad Akhtaruzzaman & Christopher Hajzler & P. Dorian Owen, 2016. "Does institutional quality resolve the Lucas Paradox?," Working Papers 1611, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2016.
- P. Dorian Owen, 2017.
"Evaluating Ingenious Instruments for Fundamental Determinants of Long-Run Economic Growth and Development,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(3), pages 1-33, September.
- P. Dorian Owen, 2015. "Evaluating ingenious instruments for fundamental determinants of long-run economic growth and development," Working Papers 1508, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2015.
- Willem H. Boshoff, 2011. "Gasoline, diesel fuel and jet fuel demand in South Africa," Working Papers 226, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Owen, Dorian, 2017. "Replication to assess statistical adequacy," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-73, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
Keywordsmodeling; sustainable relationships; unified likelihood; estimation; inference; binary sets; multiple regression; cointegrated systems;
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pup:chapts:8352-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://press.princeton.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .