La política de la polarización económica en el Perú
In: Teoría Económica y Desarrollo Social. Exclusión, desigualdad y democracia. Homenaje a Adolfo Figueroa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Máximo Vega-Centeno & M.A. Remenyi, 1996. "El Sistema Previsional en el Perú: Sistema Nacional de Pensiones VS. Sistema Privado de Pensiones," Revista Economía, Fondo Editorial - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, issue 37-38, pages 291-404.
- Brown, Jeffrey R., 2001.
"Private pensions, mortality risk, and the decision to annuitize,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 29-62, October.
- Jeffrey R. Brown, 1999. "Private Pensions, Mortality Risk, and the Decision to Annuitize," NBER Working Papers 7191, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jerry Hausman, 2001. "Mismeasured Variables in Econometric Analysis: Problems from the Right and Problems from the Left," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(4), pages 57-67, Fall.
- Cox, Donald & Rank, Mark R, 1992. "Inter-vivos Transfers and Intergenerational Exchange," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(2), pages 305-314, May.
- Mohamed Jellal & Francois-Charles Wolff, 2002. "Insecure old-age security," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(4), pages 636-648, October.
- Kotlikoff, Laurence J & Spivak, Avia, 1981.
"The Family as an Incomplete Annuities Market,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(2), pages 372-391, April.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Avia Spivak, 1979. "The Family as an Incomplete Annuities Market," NBER Working Papers 0362, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Avia Spivak, 1979. "The Family as an Incomplete Annuities Market," UCLA Economics Working Papers 151, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Arrondel, Luc & Masson, Andre, 2006.
"Altruism, exchange or indirect reciprocity: what do the data on family transfers show?,"
Handbook on the Economics of Giving, Reciprocity and Altruism,
- Luc Arrondel & André Masson, 2002. "Altruism, Exchange or Indirect Reciprocity: What do the Data on Family Transfers Show?," DELTA Working Papers 2002-18, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Luc Arrondel & André Masson, 2006. "Altruism, Exchange or Indirect Reciprocity: What Do the Data on Family Transfers Show?," Post-Print halshs-00754736, HAL.
- Lucas, Robert E B & Stark, Oded, 1985. "Motivations to Remit: Evidence from Botswana," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(5), pages 901-918, October.
- Rivers, Douglas & Vuong, Quang H., 1988. "Limited information estimators and exogeneity tests for simultaneous probit models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 347-366, November.
- Hausman, J. A. & Abrevaya, Jason & Scott-Morton, F. M., 1998. "Misclassification of the dependent variable in a discrete-response setting," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 239-269, September.
- Sebastian Edwards & Alejandra Cox Edwards, 2002. "Social Security Privatization Reform and Labor Markets: The Case of Chile," NBER Working Papers 8924, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Holzmann, Robert & Packard, Truman & Cuesta, Jose, 2000. "Extending coverage in multi-pillar pension systems : constraints and hypotheses, preliminary evidence and future research agenda," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 21303, The World Bank.
- Cox, Donald & Eser, Zekeriya & Jimenez, Emmanuel, 1998.
"Motives for private transfers over the life cycle: An analytical framework and evidence for Peru,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 57-80, February.
- Donald Cox & Zekeriya Eser & Emmanuel Jimenez, 1996. "Motives for Private Transfers over the Life Cycle: An Analytical Framework and Evidence for Peru," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 327., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Rofman, Rafael, 2005. "Social security coverage in Latin America," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 32754, The World Bank.
- Andres Victorio, 2002. "Non-market insurance and intrafamily transfers," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 99-102.
- Li, Carmen A & Olivera, Javier, 2005. "Participation in the Peruvian reformed pension system," Economics Discussion Papers 3618, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordspolarización económica; Perú;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pcp:pucchp:lde-2010-01-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/depucpe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .