The Methods of Growth Econometrics
In: Palgrave Handbook of Econometrics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holger Strulik, 2014.
"Knowledge And Growth In The Very Long Run,"
International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 55(2), pages 459-482, May.
- Strulik, Holger, 2009. "Knowledge and Growth in the Very Long-Run," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-414, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Strulik, Holger, 2012. "Knowledge and growth in the very long run," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 145, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Strulik, Holger, 2010. "Knowledge and Growth in the Very Long-Run," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-459, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Boubakri, Narjess & Chkir, Imed & Saadi, Samir & Zhu, Hui, 2021. "Does national culture affect corporate innovation? International evidence," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 66(C).
- Fernandes, Leonardo H.S. & de Araújo, Fernando H.A. & Silva, Igor E.M. & Neto, Jusie S.P., 2021. "Macroeconophysics indicator of economic efficiency," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 573(C).
- Kai Zhao, 2021. "Competition of International Trade, Technology Spillover, and R&D Innovation," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 12(2), pages 676-694, June.
- Sorek Gilad, 2021. "Optimal Industrial Policies in a Two-Sector-R&D Economy," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 21(1), pages 73-96, January.
- Alireza Motameni, 2021. "The Impact of Oil Rent, Currency Overvaluation, and Institution Quality, on Economic Growth of Oil-Rich Countries: A Heterogeneous Panel Data Study," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 11(3), pages 483-493.
- Sulekha Hembram & Souparna Maji & Sushil Kr. Haldar, 2019. "Club Convergence among the Major Indian States During 1982â€“2014: Does Investment in Human Capital Matter?," South Asia Economic Journal, Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, vol. 20(2), pages 184-204, September.
- Ujjaini Mukhopadhyay, 2021. "Differential Education Subsidy Policy and Wage Inequality Between Skilled, Semi-skilled and Unskilled Labour: A General Equilibrium Approach," Review of Development and Change, , vol. 26(1), pages 40-62, June.
- Tomáš Evan & Ilya Bolotov, . "Measuring Mancur Olson: What is the Influence of Culture, Institutions and Policies on Economic Development?," Prague Economic Papers, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 0.
- Pradhan, Rudra P. & Arvin, Mak B. & Bahmani, Sahar & Bennett, Sara E., 2017. "The innovation- growth link in OECD countries: Could other macroeconomic variables matter?," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 113-123.
- Krichene, H. & Geiger, T. & Frieler, K. & Willner, S.N. & Sauer, I. & Otto, C., 2021. "Long-term impacts of tropical cyclones and fluvial floods on economic growth – Empirical evidence on transmission channels at different levels of development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 144(C).
- Pablo Jack & Jeremias Lachman & Andrés López, 2021. "Scientific knowledge production and economic catching-up: an empirical analysis," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 126(6), pages 4565-4587, June.
- Kazuo Mino & Hiroaki Sasaki, 2021. "Long-Run Consequences of Population Decline in an Economy with Exhaustible Natural Resources," KIER Working Papers 1062, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsGross Domestic Product; Ordinary Little Square; Bayesian Model Average; Growth Regression; Parameter Heterogeneity;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:palchp:978-0-230-24440-5_24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.