subprime mortgage crisis, the
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vicki Been & Ingrid Ellen & David N. Figlio & Ashlyn Nelson & Stephen Ross & Amy Ellen Schwartz & Leanna Stiefel, 2021.
"The Effects of Negative Equity on Children’s Educational Outcomes,"
NBER Working Papers
28428, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vicki Been & Ingrid Ellen & David Figlio & Ashlyn Aiko Nelson & Stephen L. Ross & Amy Ellen Schwartz & Leanna Stiefel, 2021. "The Effects of Negative Equity on Children's Educational Outcomes," Working Papers 2021-007, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
More about this item
Keywordsbubble; default; foreclosure; insider/outsider theory; mortgage;
All these keywords.
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:dofeco:v:5:year:2011:doi:3856. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sheeja Sanoj The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Sheeja Sanoj to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.