La importancia de los programas sociales en el bienestar de los pobreza extremos: un modelo lineal para el caso de Perú
In: ¿Cómo reducir la pobreza y la inequidad en América Latina?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hunt, Jennifer, 2004.
"Trust and Bribery: The Role of the Quid Pro Quo and the Link With Crime,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4567, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hunt, Jennifer, 2004. "Trust and Bribery: The Role of the Quid Pro Quo and the Link with Crime," IZA Discussion Papers 1179, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jennifer Hunt, 2004. "Trust and Bribery: The Role of the Quid Pro Quo and the Link with Crime," NBER Working Papers 10510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin A. Olken & Patrick Barron, 2009.
"The Simple Economics of Extortion: Evidence from Trucking in Aceh,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 117(3), pages 417-452, June.
- Benjamin A. Olken & Patrick Barron, 2007. "The Simple Economics of Extortion: Evidence from Trucking in Aceh," NBER Working Papers 13145, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barron, Patrick & Olken, Benjamin, 2007. "The Simple Economics of Extortion: Evidence from Trucking in Aceh," CEPR Discussion Papers 6332, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Erwin H Tiongson & Hamid R Davoodi & Sanjeev Gupta, 2000. "Corruption and the Provision of Health Care and Education Services," IMF Working Papers 00/116, International Monetary Fund.
- George T. Abed & Hamid R Davoodi, 2000. "Corruption, Structural Reforms, and Economic Performance in the Transition Economies," IMF Working Papers 00/132, International Monetary Fund.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Hunt, Jennifer & Laszlo, Sonia, 2012. "Is Bribery Really Regressive? Bribery’s Costs, Benefits, and Mechanisms," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 355-372.
- Carlos A Leite & Jens Weidmann, 1999. "Does Mother Nature Corrupt? Natural Resources, Corruption, and Economic Growth," IMF Working Papers 99/85, International Monetary Fund.
- Paolo Mauro, 1995. "Corruption and Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(3), pages 681-712.
More about this item
Keywordsprogramas sociales; bienestar; pobres extremos; modelo lineal; Perú; Perú;
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pai:chptup:99-03-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiuppe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .