A Survey of Stochastic Parameter Regression
In: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 2, number 4
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert B. Litterman, 1979. "Techniques of forecasting using vector autoregressions," Working Papers 115, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Bill McDonald & William D. Nichols, 1984. "Nonstationarity Of Beta And Tests Of Market Efficiency," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 7(4), pages 315-322, December.
- Christopher B. Barry, 1980. "Bayesian Betas And Deception: A Comment," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 3(1), pages 85-90, March.
- Aknouche Abdelhakim, 2013. "Two-Stage Weighted Least Squares Estimation of Nonstationary Random Coefficient Autoregressions," Journal of Time Series Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 25-46, January.
- Tucci, Marco P., 1995. "Time-varying parameters: a critical introduction," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 237-260, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:9933. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.