Import Protection for U.S. Textiles and Apparel: Viewed from the Domestic Perspective
In: The Political Economy of Trade Protection
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Finger, J M & Hall, H Keith & Nelson, Douglas R, 1982. "The Political Economy of Administered Protection," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 452-466, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carolyn Evans & James Harrigan, 2005.
"Tight Clothing. How the MFA Affects Asian Apparel Exports,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Trade in East Asia, NBER-East Asia Seminar on Economics, Volume 14, pages 367-390
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carolyn L. Evans & James Harrigan, 2004. "Tight Clothing: How the MFA Affects Asian Apparel Exports," NBER Working Papers 10250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Harrigan & Geoffrey Barrows, 2009.
"Testing the Theory of Trade Policy: Evidence from the Abrupt End of the Multifiber Arrangement,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 91(2), pages 282-294, May.
- James Harrigan & Geoffrey Barrows, 2006. "Testing the Theory of Trade Policy: Evidence from the Abrupt End of the Multifibre Arrangement," NBER Working Papers 12579, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8720. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .