In: American Economic Policy in the 1980s
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Poterba, James M. & Summers, Lawrence H., 1987.
"Finite lifetimes and the effects of budget deficits on national saving,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 369-391, September.
- James M. Poterba & Lawrence H. Summers, 1986. "Finite Lifetimes and the Effects of Budget Deficits on National Savings," Working papers 434, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Soberman, 2002. "Informative Advertising: An Alternate Viewpoint and Implications," Review of Marketing Science Working Papers 1-3-1009, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Jamasb, T. & Söderberg, M., 2009. "Yardstick and Ex-post Regulation by Norm Model: Empirical Equivalence, Pricing Effect, and Performance in Sweeden," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0908, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Lawrence J. White, 2007. "Reducing Barriers to Services Trade: The U.S. Case," Working Papers 07-7, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Tooraj Jamasb & Magnus Söderberg, 2010.
"The Effects of Average Norm Model Regulation: The Case of Electricity Distribution in Sweden,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 36(3), pages 249-269, May.
- Tooraj - Jamasb & Magnus Söderberg, 2010. "The effects of average norm model regulation: The case of electricity distribution in Sweden," Post-Print hal-00841952, HAL.
- Kevin Currier, 2004. "Natural monopoly regulation in the presence of cost misreporting," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 32(1), pages 49-61, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7757. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.