Tax Asymmetries and Corporate Income Tax Reform
In: Taxes and Capital Formation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Niemann, Rainer, 2003. "Wie schädlich ist die Mindestbesteuerung? Steuerparadoxa in der Verlustrechnung," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 259, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Onji Kazuki & Vera David, 2010.
"Tax Law Asymmetries and Income Shifting: Evidence from Japanese Capital Keiretsu,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-35, January.
- Kazuki Onji & David Vera, 2008. "Tax Law Asymmetries and Income Shifting: Evidence From Japanese Capital Keiretsu," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 371, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Kazuki Onji & David Vera, 2008. "Tax Law Asymmetries and Income Shifting : Evidence From Japanese Capital Keiretsu," Finance Working Papers 21966, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Paolo M. Panteghini, 2005.
"Asymmetric Taxation under Incremental and Sequential Investment,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 7(5), pages 761-779, December.
- Paolo Panteghini, 2002. "Asymmetric Taxation under Incremental and Sequential Investment," CESifo Working Paper Series 717, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rainer Niemann, 2004. "Asymmetric Taxation and Cross-Border Investment Decisions," CESifo Working Paper Series 1219, CESifo Group Munich.
- Daniel Dreßler & Michael Overesch, 2013. "Investment impact of tax loss treatment—empirical insights from a panel of multinationals," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 20(3), pages 513-543, June.
- Caren Sureth, 2002. "Partially Irreversible Investment Decisions and Taxation under Uncertainty: A Real Option Approach," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(2), pages 185-221, May.
- Diderik Lund, 2002. "Taxation, Uncertainty, and the Cost of Equity," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 9(4), pages 483-503, August.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder & Estache, Antonio, 1999.
"Evaluating the minimum asset tax on corporations: an option pricing approach,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 75-96, January.
- Estache, Antonio & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1992. "Evaluating the Minimum Asset Tax on Corporations: An Option Pricing Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 684, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antonio Estache & Sweder van Wijnbergen, 1999. "Evaluating the Minimum Asset Tax on Corporations: An Option Pricing Approach'," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/44003, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Antonio Estache & Sweder van Wijnbergen, 1999. "Evaluating the minimum asset tax on corporations: an option pricing approach?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/13378, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Niemann, Rainer & Treisch, Corinna, 2005. "Grenzüberschreitende Investitionen nach der Steuerreform 2005: stärkt die Gruppenbesteuerung den Holdingstandort Österreich?," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 1, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Edgerton, Jesse, 2010. "Investment incentives and corporate tax asymmetries," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(11-12), pages 936-952, December.
- Niemann, Rainer, 2004. "Entscheidungswirkungen von Verlustverrechnungsbeschränkungen bei der Steuerplanung grenzüberschreitender Investitionen," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 276, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Hennessy, David A., 2000.
"Corporate spin-offs, bankruptcy, investment, and the value of debt,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 229-235, October.
- Hennessy, David A., 2000. "Corporate Spin-Offs, Bankruptcy, Investment, and the Value of Debt," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1898, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lutz Hahnenstein & Klaus Röder, 2007. "Who hedges more when leverage is endogenous? A testable theory of corporate risk management under general distributional conditions," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 353-391, May.
- Erwin, Gayle R. & Perry, Susan E., 2000. "The effect of foreign diversification on analysts' prediction errors," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 121-145.
- Berger, Philip G. & Ofek, Eli, 1995. "Diversification's effect on firm value," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 39-65, January.
- Rainer Niemann & Corinna Treisch, 2005. "Group Taxation, Asymmetric Taxation and Cross-Border Investment Incentives in Austria," CESifo Working Paper Series 1506, CESifo Group Munich.
- Niemann, Rainer, 2007. "Risikoübernahme, Arbeitsanreiz und differenzierende Besteuerung," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 28, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7694. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.