Discussion of "Marriage and Divorce since World War II: Analyzing the Role of Technological Progress on the Formation of Households"
In: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2008, Volume 23
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alejandrina Salcedo & Todd Schoellman & Michèle Tertilt, 2012.
"Families as roommates: Changes in U.S. household size from 1850 to 2000,"
Econometric Society, vol. 3(1), pages 133-175, March.
- Alejandrina Salcedo & Todd Schoellman & Michèle Tertilt, 2009. "Families as Roommates: Changes in U.S. Household Size from 1850 to 2000," NBER Working Papers 15477, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Salcedo, Alejandrina & Schoellman, Todd & Tertilt, Michèle, 2009. "Families as Roommates: Changes in U.S. Household Size from 1850 to 2000," CEPR Discussion Papers 7543, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alejandrina Salcedo & Todd Schoellman & Michèle Tertilt, 2010. "Families as Roommates: Changes in U.S. Household Size from 1850 to 2000," Working Papers 2010-07, Banco de México.
- Michele Tertilt, 2009. "Families as Roommates: Changes in U.S. Household Size from 1850 to 2000," Discussion Papers 09-001, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.