Anna J. Schwartz: An Appreciation
In: Money, History, and International Finance: Essays in Honor of Anna J. Schwartz
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Swanson, Peggy E., 1987. "Capital market integration over the past decade: The case of the US dollar," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 215-225, June.
- Krol, Robert, 1986. "The interdependence of the term structure of eurocurrency interest rates," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 245-253, June.
- Davutyan, Nurhan & Pippenger, John, 1985. "Purchasing Power Parity Did Not Collapse during the 1970's," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(5), pages 1151-1158, December.
- Michael R. Darby & Alan C. Stockman, 1983. "The Mark III International Transmission Model: Specification," NBER Chapters,in: The International Transmission of Inflation, pages 85-112 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brittain, Bruce, 1981. "International Currency Substitution and the Apparent Instability of Velocity in Some Western European Economies and in the United States," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 13(2), pages 135-155, May.
- Darby, Michael R. & Lothian, James R. & Gandolfi, Arthur E. & Schwartz, Anna J., 1983. "The International Transmission of Inflation," National Bureau of Economic Research Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 0, number 9780226136417.
- Harry G. Johnson, 1969. "The case for flexible exchange rates, 1969," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue June, pages 12-24.
- Batten, Dallas S & Ott, Mack, 1985. "The Interrelationship of Monetary Policies under Floating Exchange Rates: A Note," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 17(1), pages 103-110, February.
- Michael R. Darby & Alan C. Stockman, 1983. "The Mark III International Transmission Model: Estimates," NBER Chapters,in: The International Transmission of Inflation, pages 113-161 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Darby, Michael R, 1975. "The Financial and Tax Effects of Monetary Policy on Interest Rates," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 13(2), pages 266-276, June.
- Lothian, James R, 1976. "The Demand for High-Powered Money," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(1), pages 56-68, March.
- Gregory, Allan W & Raynauld, Jacques, 1985. "An Econometric Model of Canadian Monetary Policy over the 1970s," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 17(1), pages 43-58, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:6741. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.