A Study of Discretionary and Nondiscretionary Monetary and Fiscal Policies in the Context of Stochastic Macroeconometric Models
In: Economic Research: Retrospect and Prospect, Volume 1, The Business Cycle Today
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio & Brillet, Jean-Louis, 1987.
"Measuring forecast uncertainty : A review with evaluation based on a macro model of the French economy,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 211-227.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Brillet, Jean-Louis & Calzolari, Giorgio & Panattoni, Lorenzo, 1987. "Forecast variance in simultaneous equation models: analytic and Monte Carlo methods," MPRA Paper 24541, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fair Ray C, 2003.
"Bootstrapping Macroeconometric Models,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(4), pages 1-26, December.
- Ray C. Fair, 2001. "Bootstrapping Macroeconometric Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1345, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jun 2003.
- Ray Fair, 2002. "Bootstrapping Macroeconometric Models," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm254, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Aug 2007.
- Calzolari, Giorgio, 1987.
"La varianza delle previsioni nei modelli econometrici
[Forecast variance in econometric models]," MPRA Paper 23866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio, 1983. "Standard errors of forecasts in dynamic simulation of nonlinear econometric models: some empirical results," MPRA Paper 22657, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1983.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio, 1982. "Evaluating forecast uncertainty due to errors in estimated coefficients: empirical comparison of alternative methods," MPRA Paper 22559, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio & Weihs, Claus, 1986. "Parametric and nonparametric Monte Carlo estimates of standard errors of forecasts in econometric models," MPRA Paper 29120, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:4399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .