The Business Cycle Today: An Introduction
In: Economic Research: Retrospect and Prospect, Volume 1, The Business Cycle Today
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcel M., 1990. "Labour market indicators: leading indicators for employment forecasting in developing countries," ILO Working Papers 992788013402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:278801 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zarnowitz, Victor & Ozyildirim, Ataman, 2006.
"Time series decomposition and measurement of business cycles, trends and growth cycles,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 1717-1739, October.
- Victor Zarnowitz & Ataman Ozyildirim, 2001. "Time Series Decomposition and Measurement of Business Cycles, Trends and Growth Cycles," Economics Program Working Papers 01-03, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Victor Zarnowitz & Ataman Ozyildirim, 2002. "Time Series Decomposition and Measurement of Business Cycles, Trends and Growth Cycles," NBER Working Papers 8736, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J Gordon, 2005.
"What Caused the Decline in US Business Cycle Volatility?,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume (Discontinued), in: Christopher Kent & David Norman (ed.),The Changing Nature of the Business Cycle,
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Robert J. Gordon, 2005. "What Caused the Decline in U.S. Business Cycle Volatility?," NBER Working Papers 11777, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon, Robert J, 2005. "What Caused the Decline in U. S. Business Cycle Volatility?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5413, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Victor Zarnowitz & Geoffrey H. Moore, 1983. "Sequential Signals of Recession and Recovery," NBER Chapters, in: Business Cycles, Inflation, and Forecasting, 2nd edition, pages 23-60, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victor Zarnowitz & Phillip Braun, 1993.
"Twenty-two Years of the NBER-ASA Quarterly Economic Outlook Surveys: Aspects and Comparisons of Forecasting Performance,"
NBER Chapters, in: Business Cycles, Indicators, and Forecasting, pages 11-94,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victor Zarnowitz & Phillip Braun, 1992. "Twenty-two Years of the NBER-ASA Quarterly Economic Outlook Surveys: Aspects and Comparisons of Forecasting Performance," NBER Working Papers 3965, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1986. "Introduction: Continuity and Change in Theory, Behavior,and Methodology," NBER Chapters, in: The American Business Cycle: Continuity and Change, pages 1-34, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:4392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.