Introduction and Summary
In: Measures of Credit Risk and Experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Neil H. Jacoby, 1964. "The Fiscal Policy Of The Kennedy‐Johnson Administration," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 19(2), pages 353-369, May.
- Milton Friedman & Anna J. Schwartz, 1963. "A Monetary History of the United States, 1867–1960," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie63-1.
- H. K. Zassenhaus & F. C. Dirks, 1952. "Recent Developments in the U. S. Balance of Payments," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 2(2), pages 213-262, April.
- Robert V. Roosa, 1962. "Reconciling Internal And External Financial Policies," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 17(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Ralph A. Young, 1957. "Federal Reserve Flow-of-Funds Accounts," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 5(3), pages 323-342, February.
- William McChesney Martin Jr., 1963. "Monetary Policy And International Payments," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 18(1), pages 1-10, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:3947. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .