Measurement and Analysis of Productivity in Transportation Industries
In: New Developments in Productivity Measurement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Murray Brown, 1967. "Introduction to "The Theory and Empirical Analysis of Production"," NBER Chapters,in: The Theory and Empirical Analysis of Production, pages 3-13 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Jorgenson, Dale W & Lau, Lawrence J, 1973. "Transcendental Logarithmic Production Frontiers," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, pages 28-45.
- Kennedy, Charles & Thirlwall, A P, 1972. "Technical Progress: A Survey," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 11-72, March.
- Murray Brown, 1967. "The Theory and Empirical Analysis of Production," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number brow67-1.
- Nadiri, M Ishaq, 1970. "Some Approaches to the Theory and Measurement of Total Factor Productivity: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, pages 1137-1177.
- Robert W. Crandall & C. Duncan Macrae & Lorene Y. L. Yap, 1975. "An Econometric Model of the Low-Skill Labor Market," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 10(1), pages 3-24.
- Hall, Robert E, 1973. "The Specification of Technology with Several Kinds of Output," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(4), pages 878-892, July-Aug..
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 1972. "Investment Behavior and the Production Function," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 3(1), pages 220-251, Spring.
- Berndt, Ernst R. & Christensen, Laurits R., 1973. "The translog function and the substitution of equipment, structures, and labor in U.S. manufacturing 1929-68," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, pages 81-113.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lave, Charles, 1991. "Measuring the Decline in Transit Productivity in the U.S," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt63g5j4z4, University of California Transportation Center.
- Hussain, Anwar & Maki, Wilbur R. & Olson, Douglas C. & Braslau, David, 1993. "The Changing Structure Of The Transportation Sector - An Input-Output Analysis," Staff Papers 13952, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:3915. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .