Introduction to "Factors in Business Investment"
In: Factors in Business Investment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lorene Yap, 1976. "Internal Migration and Economic Development in Brazil," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(1), pages 119-137.
- D R Vining & T Kontuly, 1977. "Increasing returns to city size in the face of an impending decline in the sizes of large cities: Which is the bogus fact?," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 9(1), pages 59-62, January.
- D R Vining Jr & T Kontuly, 1977. "Increasing Returns to City Size in the Face of an Impending Decline in the Sizes of Large Cities: Which is the Bogus Fact?," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 9(1), pages 59-62, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Schankerman & M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1984. "Investment in R&D, Costs of Adjustment, and Expectations," NBER Chapters,in: R&D, Patents, and Productivity, pages 315-338 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antoine Naboulet & Sébastien Raspiller, 2006. "Déterminants de la décision d'investir et destination économique des équipements," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 395(1), pages 141-163.
- Abel, Andrew B., 1990. "Consumption and investment," Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 14, pages 725-778 Elsevier.
- Feichtinger, Gustav & Hartl, Richard F. & Kort, Peter M. & Veliov, Vladimir M., 2008. "Financially constrained capital investments: The effects of disembodied and embodied technological progress," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(5-6), pages 459-483, April.
- repec:crs:ecosta:es395-396g is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13293 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ariel Pakes & Mark Schankerman, 1984.
"An Exploration into the Determinants of Research Intensity,"
NBER Chapters,in: R&D, Patents, and Productivity, pages 209-232
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pakes, Ariel & Schankerman, Mark, 1980. "An Exploration Into the Determinants of Research Intensity," Working Papers 80-02, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Ariel Pakes & Mark Schankerman, 1980. "An Exploration into the Determinants of Research Intensity," NBER Working Papers 0438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Briglauer, Wolfgang & Gugler, Klaus & Haxhimusa, Adhurim, 2015. "Facility- and service-based competition and investment in fixed broadband networks: Lessons from a decade of access regulations in the European Union member states," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-048, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Anderson, Michael A. & Goldsmith, Arthur H., 1997. "Mr. Keynes' theory of investment: Do forward looking expectations and weight really matter?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, pages 547-573.
- Mark Gertler & R. Glenn Hubbard, 1988. "Financial factors in business fluctuations," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 33-78.
- R. Glenn Hubbard, 1990. "Introduction to "Asymmetric Information, Corporate Finance, and Investment"," NBER Chapters,in: Asymmetric Information, Corporate Finance, and Investment, pages 1-14 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven M. Fazzari & R. Glenn Hubbard & Bruce C. Petersen, 1988. "Financing Constraints and Corporate Investment," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, pages 141-206.
- Gaiotti, Eugenio, 2013. "Credit availability and investment: Lessons from the “great recession”," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 212-227.
- Patrick Artus & Pierre-Alain Muet, 1984. "Un panorama des développements récents de l'économétrie de l'investissement," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 35(5), pages 791-830.
- Jacques Mairesse & Alan K. Siu, 1984.
"An Extended Accelerator Model of R&D and Physical Investment,"
NBER Chapters,in: R&D, Patents, and Productivity, pages 271-298
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacques Mairesse & Alan K. Siu, 1982. "An Extended Accelerator Model of R&D and Physical Investment," NBER Working Papers 0968, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Briglauer, Wolfgang & Gugler, Klaus & Haxhimusa, Adhurim, 2015. "Facility- and Service-based Competition and Investment in Fixed Broadband Networks: Lessons from a Decade of Access Regulations in the European Union Member States," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127130, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- DemIr, FIrat, 2009. "Capital Market Imperfections and Financialization of Real Sectors in Emerging Markets: Private Investment and Cash Flow Relationship Revisited," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 953-964, May.
- Yuhn, Ky-hyang & Bennett, Christopher S., 2016. "A Note On The Bush Tax Cuts: Did They Succeed In Stimulating Business Investment?," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, pages 1623-1639.
- Bohacek, Radim, 2007.
"Financial intermediation with credit constrained agents,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, pages 741-759.
- Whelan, Karl, 2003. "Embodiment, Productivity, and the Age Distribution of Capital," Research Technical Papers 4/RT/03, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Whelan, Karl, 2005. "Embodiment, Productivity, and the Age Distribution of Capital," MPRA Paper 5912, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karl Whelan, 2003. "Embodiment, productivity, and the age distribution of capital," Open Access publications 10197/240, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Bellmann, Lutz & Gerner, Hans-Dieter & Hübler, Olaf, 2013. "Investment under Company-Level Pacts," IZA Discussion Papers 7195, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bohacek, Radim, 2006.
"Financial constraints and entrepreneurial investment,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, pages 2195-2212.
- Toshihiko Mukoyama & Aysegul Sahin, 2005. "Costs of Business Cycles for Unskilled Workers," Working Papers 05002, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- MUKOYAMA, Toshihiko & ŞAHIN, Ayşegül, 2005. "Costs of Business Cycles for Unskilled Workers," Cahiers de recherche 15-2005, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:3838. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .