The Joint Demand for Health Insurance and Preventive Medicine
In: The Role of Health Insurance in the Health Services Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ehrlich, Isaac & Becker, Gary S, 1972. "Market Insurance, Self-Insurance, and Self-Protection," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(4), pages 623-648, July-Aug..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David A. Hennessy, 2008.
"Prevention and cure efforts both substitute and complement,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(4), pages 503-511.
- Hennessy, David A., 2012. "Prevention and Cure Efforts Both Substitute and Complement," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35014, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Theodore C. Bergstrom, 1982. "Medical Care, Medical Insurance, and Survival Probability: The True Cost of Living," NBER Chapters,in: Economic Aspects of Health, pages 299-324 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Avi Dor, 2004.
"Optimal Price Rules, Administered Prices and Suboptimal Prevention: Evidence from a Medicare Program,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, pages 81-104.
- Estache, Antonio & Rossi, Martin A. & Ruzzier, Christian A., 2002. "The case for international coordination of electricity regulation : evidence from the measurement of efficiency in South America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2907, The World Bank.
- Antonio Estache & Martin Rossi & Christian Ruzzier, 2004. "The Case for International Coordination of Electricity Regulation: Evidence from the Measurement of Efficiency in South America," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/43975, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:3816. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.