Introduction to "Housing Markets and Racial Discrimination: A Microeconomic Analysis"
In: Housing Markets and Racial Discrimination: A Microeconomic Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jarjisu Sa‐Aadu, 1984. "Another Look at the Economics of Demand‐Side Versus Supply‐Side Strategies in Low‐Income Housing," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 12(4), pages 427-460, December.
- Patrick Bayer & Marcus D. Casey & Fernando Ferreira & Robert McMillan, 2012. "Estimating Racial Price Differentials in the Housing Market," NBER Working Papers 18069, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John M. Quigley, 2006.
"Federal credit and insurance programs: housing,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 281-310.
- Quigley, John M., 2006. "Federal Credit and Insurance Programs: Housing," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt41d5k3bd, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Eduardo Lora & Andrew Powell, 2011.
"A New Way of Monitoring the Quality of Urban Life,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
012, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Lora, Eduardo & Powell, Andrew, 2011. "A New Way of Monitoring the Quality of Urban Life," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3806, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Eduardo Lora & Andrew Powell, 2011. "A New Way of Monitoring the Quality of Urban Life," Research Department Publications 4729, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Douglas Massey & Nancy Denton, 1989. "Hypersegregation in U.S. Metropolitan Areas: Black and Hispanic Segregation Along Five Dimensions," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 26(3), pages 373-391, August.
- Raymond Y. C. Tse & John Raftery, 1999. "Income elasticity of housing consumption in Hong Kong: a cointegration approach," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 123-138, January.
- Canopy Roychoudhury & Allen C. Goodman, 1996. "Evidence of Racial Discrimination in Different Dimensions of Owner‐Occupied Housing Search," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 24(2), pages 161-178.
- David M. Cutler & Edward L. Glaeser & Jacob L. Vigdor, 1999.
"The Rise and Decline of the American Ghetto,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(3), pages 455-506, June.
- David M. Cutler & Edward L. Glaeser & Jacob L. Vigdor, 1997. "The Rise and Decline of the American Ghetto," NBER Working Papers 5881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cutler, David & Vigdor, Jacob & Glaeser, Edward, 1999. "The Rise and Decline of the American Ghetto," Scholarly Articles 2770033, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- R. Brian Webb & Mike Miles & David Guilkey, 1992. "Transactions‐Driven Commercial Real Estate Returns: The Panacea to Asset Allocation Models?," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 20(2), pages 325-357, June.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:12:p:4596-:d:188018 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sungsoon Hwang, 2015. "Residential Segregation, Housing Submarkets, and Spatial Analysis: St. Louis and Cincinnati as a Case Study," Housing Policy Debate, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 91-115, January.
- Abdul Munasib & Donald Haurin, 2007. "Time to First Homeownership:Racial Differences, and the Impact of 1986 Tax Reform Act," Economics Working Paper Series 0701, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business, revised 2007.
- Collins, William J., 2004.
"The housing market impact of state-level anti-discrimination laws, 1960-1970,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 534-564, May.
- William J. Collins, 2003. "The Housing Market Impact of State-Level Anti-Discrimination Laws 1960-1970," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0304, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Nikoloz Kudashvili, 2018. "Sources of Statistical Discrimination: Experimental Evidence from Georgia," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp612, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- repec:eee:juecon:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:91-105 is not listed on IDEAS
- Suzanne Bianchi & Reynolds Farley & Daphne Spain, 1982. "Racial inequalities in housing: An examiation of recent trends," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 19(1), pages 37-51, February.
- Thomas P. Boehm & Jonathan Mark, 1980. "A Principal Component Logistic Analysis of the Mobility Decision in Transitional Neighborhoods," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 8(3), pages 299-319, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:3711. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.