Introduction to "The Effect of Education on Efficiency in Consumption"
In: The Effect of Education on Efficiency in Consumption
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lange, Mark Dale, 1979. "An economic analysis of time allocation and capitol-labor ratios in household production of farm families in Iowa," ISU General Staff Papers 197901010800008285, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Walter McMahon, 1998. "Conceptual Framework for the Analysis of the Social Benefits of Lifelong Learnings," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 309-346.
- James J. Heckman, 2015.
"Introduction to A Theory of the Allocation of Time by Gary Becker,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 0(583), pages 403-409, March.
- Heckman, James J., 2014. "Introduction to A Theory of the Allocation of Time by Gary Becker," IZA Discussion Papers 8424, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:273-304 is not listed on IDEAS
- O'Sullivan, Vincent, 2012. "The Long Term Health Effects of Education," Papers WP429, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Grossman, Michael & Joyce, Theodore J, 1990.
"Unobservables, Pregnancy Resolutions, and Birth Weight Production Functions in New York City,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 983-1007, October.
- Michael Grossman & Theodore J. Joyce, 1988. "Unobservables, Pregnancy Resolutions, and Birthweight Production Functions in New York City," NBER Working Papers 2746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M.A. Marais, 1993. "The Consumption Benefits of Education," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 93-06, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Ariel Kalil & Rebecca Ryan & Michael Corey, 2012. "Diverging Destinies: Maternal Education and the Developmental Gradient in Time With Children," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 49(4), pages 1361-1383, November.
- Fabra, M. Eugenia & Camisón, Cesar, 2009. "Direct and indirect effects of education on job satisfaction: A structural equation model for the Spanish case," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 600-610, October.
- Chiriboga, Douglas A. & Willis, Cleve E., 1977. "Human Capital And The Engel Curve For Health Insurance," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 6(1:), April.
- Bender, Ruth Larson, 1984. "Habitat characteristics and pheasant hunting participation: a household production function application," ISU General Staff Papers 1984010108000017521, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hu, Baiding & McAleer, Michael, 1997. "A probit analysis of consumer behaviour in rural China," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 527-534.
- repec:spr:demogr:v:54:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s13524-017-0600-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Humberto Llavador & John E. Roemer & Joaquim Silvestre, 2013.
"Should we sustain? And if so, sustain what? Consumption or the quality of life?,"
Chapters,in: Handbook on Energy and Climate Change, chapter 30, pages 639-665
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Humberto Llavador & John E. Roemer & Joaquim Silvestre, 2012. "Should we sustain? And if so, sustain what? Consumption or the quality of life?," Working Papers 1222, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Grossman, Michael, 2004. "The demand for health, 30 years later: a very personal retrospective and prospective reflection," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 629-636, July.
- M.A. Marais, 1992. "The Funding of Tertiary Education in New Zealand," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 92-26, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- M.A. Marais, 1993. "The Theoretical Case for a Voucher Scheme in South Africa," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 93-01, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Rodolfo Nayga, 2000. "Schooling, health knowledge and obesity," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(7), pages 815-822.
- Michael Grossman, 1976. "The Correlation between Health and Schooling," NBER Chapters,in: Household Production and Consumption, pages 147-224 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Cazenave, 1976. "Pour une nouvelle analyse économique de la demande de formation," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 27(1), pages 54-84.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:3513. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .