An Efficiency Basis for Federal Fiscal Equalization
In: The Analysis of Public Output
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
3353.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:3353||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Cristian Sepulveda, 2012. "Toward a More General Theory of Revenue Assignments," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1231, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Dennis Mueller, 1990. "James M. Buchanan: Economist cum contractarian," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 169-196, March.
- Wallace E. Oates, 2006.
"On the Theory and Practice of Fiscal Decentralization,"
2006-05, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
- Wallace E. Oates, 2007. "On the Theory and Practise of Fiscal Decentralization," Working Papers 0701, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised Jan 2007.
- Konishi, Hideo, 2008. "Tiebout's tale in spatial economies: Entrepreneurship, self-selection, and efficiency," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 461-477, September.
- Hideo Konishi, 2006. "Tiebout's Tale in Spatial Economies: Entrepreneurship, Self-Selection, and Efficiency," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 655, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 03 Jan 2008.
- Richa Saraf & D.K.Srivastava, 2009. "Determining General and Specific Purpose Transfers : An Integrated Approach," Microeconomics Working Papers 22943, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Lars Feld, 2014. "James Buchanan’s theory of federalism: from fiscal equity to the ideal political order," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 231-252, September.
- Feld, Lars P., 2014. "James Buchanan's theory of federalism: From fiscal equity to the ideal political order," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 14/06, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Morgan, Larry C. & Bordeaux, A. Frank, Jr., 1974. "Urban Public Service Costs And Benefits Of Rural-To-Urban Migration," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 6(01), July.
- Albouy, David, 2012. "Evaluating the efficiency and equity of federal fiscal equalization," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(9-10), pages 824-839.
- David Albouy, 2010. "Evaluating the Efficiency and Equity of Federal Fiscal Equalization," NBER Working Papers 16144, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Aranson, 1991. "Calhoun's constitutional economics," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 31-52, December.
- Sergey Sinelnikov & Pavel Kadochnikov & Ilya Trunin, 2008. "From Elections to Appointments of the Regional Governors: Major Challenges and Outcomes," Published Papers 2, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2008.
- Sandler, Todd & Tschirhart, John T, 1980. "The Economic Theory of Clubs: An Evaluative Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 1481-1521, December.
- Richa Saraf & D K Srivastava, 2009. "Determining General And Specific Purpose Transfers: An Integrated Approach," Working Papers 2009-040, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Jonathan Pincus, 2011. "Examining Horizontal Fiscal Equalisation in Australia," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-25, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Rangarajan, C. & Srivastava, D.K., 2004. "Fiscal transfer in Australia: Review and relevance to India," Working Papers 04/20, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Wellisch, Dietmar & Wildasin, David E., 1996. "Decentralized income redistribution and immigration," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 187-217, January.
- D. K. Srivastava, 2006. "Equalizing Health and Education : Approach of the Twelfth Finance Commission," Finance Working Papers 22517, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- D. K. Srivastava, 2006. "Equalizing Health and Education: Approach of the Twelfth Finance Commission," Working Papers 2006-08, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:3353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed