An Efficiency Basis for Federal Fiscal Equalization
In: The Analysis of Public Output
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D. K. Srivastava, 2006. "Equalizing Health and Education: Approach of the Twelfth Finance Commission," Working Papers 2006-08, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Dennis Mueller, 1990. "James M. Buchanan: Economist cum contractarian," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 169-196, March.
- Wallace E. Oates, 2006.
"On the Theory and Practice of Fiscal Decentralization,"
2006-05, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
- Wallace E. Oates, 2007. "On the Theory and Practise of Fiscal Decentralization," Working Papers 0701, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised Jan 2007.
- Albouy, David, 2012.
"Evaluating the efficiency and equity of federal fiscal equalization,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(9-10), pages 824-839.
- David Albouy, 2010. "Evaluating the Efficiency and Equity of Federal Fiscal Equalization," NBER Working Papers 16144, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lars Feld, 2014.
"James Buchanan’s theory of federalism: from fiscal equity to the ideal political order,"
Constitutional Political Economy,
Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 231-252, September.
- Feld, Lars P., 2014. "James Buchanan's theory of federalism: From fiscal equity to the ideal political order," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 14/06, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Cristian Sepulveda, 2012. "Toward a More General Theory of Revenue Assignments," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1231, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Konishi, Hideo, 2008.
"Tiebout's tale in spatial economies: Entrepreneurship, self-selection, and efficiency,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 461-477, September.
- Hideo Konishi, 2006. "Tiebout's Tale in Spatial Economies: Entrepreneurship, Self-Selection, and Efficiency," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 655, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 03 Jan 2008.
- Sergey Sinelnikov & Pavel Kadochnikov & Ilya Trunin, 2008. "From Elections to Appointments of the Regional Governors: Major Challenges and Outcomes," Published Papers 2, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2008.
- Jonathan Pincus, 2011. "Examining Horizontal Fiscal Equalisation in Australia," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-25, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Wellisch, Dietmar & Wildasin, David E., 1996. "Decentralized income redistribution and immigration," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 187-217, January.
- Richa Saraf & D K Srivastava, 2009. "Determining General And Specific Purpose Transfers: An Integrated Approach," Working Papers 2009-040, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Peter Aranson, 1991. "Calhoun's constitutional economics," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 31-52, December.
- Sandler, Todd & Tschirhart, John T, 1980. "The Economic Theory of Clubs: An Evaluative Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 1481-1521, December.
- Richa Saraf & D.K.Srivastava, 2009. "Determining General and Specific Purpose Transfers : An Integrated Approach," Microeconomics Working Papers 22943, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Rangarajan, C. & Srivastava, D.K., 2004. "Fiscal transfer in Australia: Review and relevance to India," Working Papers 04/20, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Morgan, Larry C. & Bordeaux, A. Frank, Jr., 1974. "Urban Public Service Costs And Benefits Of Rural-To-Urban Migration," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 6(01), July.
- D. K. Srivastava, 2006. "Equalizing Health and Education : Approach of the Twelfth Finance Commission," Finance Working Papers 22517, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:3353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.