A Review of Input-Output Analysis
In: Input-Output Analysis: An Appraisal
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacobsen, Kelsey I. & Lester, Sarah E. & Halpern, Benjamin S., 2014. "A global synthesis of the economic multiplier effects of marine sectors," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 273-278.
- Castagna, Alina & Chentouf, Leila & Ernst, Ekkehard, 2017. "Economic vulnerabilities in Italy: A network analysis using similarities in sectoral employment," GLO Discussion Paper Series 50, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Andrew Dyck & U. Sumaila, 2010. "Economic impact of ocean fish populations in the global fishery," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 227-243, October.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:66:y:2018:i:c:p:9-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Susanne Fricke & Bianka Dettmer, 2014. "Backbone services as growth enabling factor - an Input-Output analysis for South Africa," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-016, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Gurgul, Henryk, 2007. "Stochastic input-output modeling," MPRA Paper 68573, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Richters, Oliver, 2015. "Integrating Energy Use into Macroeconomic Stock-Flow Consistent Models," EconStor Theses, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 154764.
- Huang, Wei & Corbett, James J. & Jin, Di, 2015. "Regional economic and environmental analysis as a decision support for marine spatial planning in Xiamen," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 555-562.
- Ali Reza Jalili, 2000. "Comparison of Two Methods of Identifying Input-Output Coefficients for Exogenous Estimation," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 113-129.
- Umed Temurshoev, 2015. "Uncertainty treatment in input-output analysis," Working Papers 2015-004, Universidad Loyola AndalucÃa, Department of Economics.
- Carvalho, Ariovaldo Lopes de & Antunes, Carlos Henggeler & Freire, Fausto & Henriques, Carla Oliveira, 2015. "A hybrid input–output multi-objective model to assess economic–energy–environment trade-offs in Brazil," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 769-785.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:2866. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.