Optimum Investment in Social Overhead Capital
In: Economic Analysis of Environmental Problems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Seiji Naya, 1968. "Variations in Export Growth among Developing Asian Countries," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 44(4), pages 480-497, December.
- Evans, Michael K, 1970. "An Econometric Model of the Israeli Economy, 1952-65," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(5), pages 624-660, September.
- Anonymous, 1974. "Minnesota Agricultural Economist No. 553," Minnesota Applied Economist/Minnesota Agricultural Economist 163664, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Sommers, Paul M & Suits, Daniel B, 1971. "A Cross-Section Model of Economic Growth," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, pages 121-128.
- Fair, Ray C & Jaffee, Dwight M, 1972. "Methods of Estimation for Markets in Disequilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(3), pages 497-514, May.
- anonymous, 1974. "The economy in 1973," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), pages 1-14.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Goettle, Richard J. & Ho, Mun S. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 2013. "Energy, the Environment and US Economic Growth," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:2831. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.