Interregional Differences in Per Capita Income, Population, and Total Income, 1840-1950
In: Trends in the American Economy in the Nineteenth Century
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daron Acemoglu & James A. Robinson, 2008.
"Persistence of Power, Elites, and Institutions,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(1), pages 267-293, March.
- Daron Acemoglu & James A. Robinson, 2006. "Persistence of Power, Elites and Institutions," NBER Working Papers 12108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Robinson, James A, 2006. "Persistence of Power, Elites and Institutions," CEPR Discussion Papers 5603, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Desmet, Klaus & Rappaport, Jordan, 2017.
"The settlement of the United States, 1800–2000: The long transition towards Gibrat’s law,"
Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 50-68.
- Klaus Desmet & Jordan Rappaport, 2013. "The settlement of the United States, 1800 to 2000: the long transition towards Gibrat's law," Research Working Paper RWP 13-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Desmet, Klaus & Rappaport, Jordan, 2013. "The Settlement of the United States, 1800 to 2000: The Long Transition towards Gibrat's Law," CEPR Discussion Papers 9353, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Collins, William J., 2021.
"The Great Migration of Black Americans from the US South: A guide and interpretation,"
Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 80(C).
- William J. Collins, 2020. "The Great Migration of Black Americans from the US South: A Guide and Interpretation," NBER Working Papers 27268, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wan, Jun & Baylis, Kathy & Mulder, Peter, 2015. "Trade-facilitated technology spillovers in energy productivity convergence processes across EU countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 253-264.
- Dove, John A., 2018. "It's easier to contract than to pay: Judicial independence and US municipal default in the 19th century," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 1062-1081.
- Cardenas, Mauricio & Ponton, Adriana, 1995. "Growth and convergence in Colombia: 1950-1990," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 5-37, June.
- Desmet, Klaus & Henderson, J. Vernon, 2015. "The Geography of Development Within Countries," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, in: Gilles Duranton & J. V. Henderson & William C. Strange (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 0, pages 1457-1517, Elsevier.
- Aaronson, Daniel & Davis, Jonathan & Schulze, Karl, 2020. "Internal immigrant mobility in the early 20th century: evidence from Galveston, Texas," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 76(C).
- Crihfield, John B. & Giertz, J. Fred & Mehta, Shekhar, 1995. "Economic growth in the American states: The end of convergence?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(35), pages 551-577.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:2475. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.