Programmed Selection of Cyclical Turning Points
In: Cyclical Analysis of Time Series: Selected Procedures and Computer Programs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clark Warburton, 1949. "The Secular Trend in Monetary Velocity," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 63(1), pages 68-91.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacky Fayolle, 1993. "Décrire le cycle économique," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 45(1), pages 161-197.
- Grjebine, Thomas & Szczerbowicz, Urszula & Tripier, Fabien, 2018.
"Corporate debt structure and economic recoveries,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 77-100.
- Thomas Grjebine & Urszula Szczerbowicz & Fabien Tripier, 2014. "Corporate Debt Structure and Economic Recoveries," Working Papers 2014-19, CEPII research center.
- T. Grjebine & U. Szczerbowicz & F. Tripier, 2017. "Corporate Debt Structure and Economic Recoveries," Working papers 646, Banque de France.
- Lustig, Hanno & Verdelhan, Adrien, 2012. "Business cycle variation in the risk-return trade-off," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(S), pages 35-49.
- Ricci L. Reber & Sarah J. Pack, 2014. "Methods of Temporal Disaggregation for Estimating Output of the Insurance Industry," BEA Working Papers 0115, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Döpke, Jörg & Fritsche, Ulrich & Pierdzioch, Christian, 2017.
"Predicting recessions with boosted regression trees,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 745-759.
- Jörg Döpke & Ulrich Fritsche & Christian Pierdzioch, 2015. "Predicting Recessions With Boosted Regression Trees," Working Papers 2015-004, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, Research Program on Forecasting.
- repec:eee:finana:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:292-308 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jörg Döpke & Ulrich Fritsche & Christian Pierdzioch, 2015. "Predicting Recessions in Germany With Boosted Regression Trees," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201505, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:2148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .