The Federal Sector in National Income Models
In: Models of Income Determination
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Johnston, 1961. "An Econometric Study of the Production Decision," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 75(2), pages 234-261.
- Martin J. Beckmann, 1961. "Production Smoothing and Inventory Control," Operations Research, INFORMS, pages 456-467.
- Moses Abramovitz, 1950. "Inventories and Business Cycles, with Special Reference to Manufacturer's Inventories," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number abra50-1.
- Carl Christ, 1951. "A Test of an Econometric Model for the United States, 1921-1947," NBER Chapters,in: Conference on Business Cycles, pages 35-130 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donald J. Daly, 1959. "Seasonal Variations and Business Expectations," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32, pages 258-258.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:1820. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.