The Human Capital Earnings Function
In: Schooling, Experience, and Earnings
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brundy, James M & Jorgenson, Dale W, 1971. "Efficient Estimation of Simultaneous Equations by Instrumental Variables," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, pages 207-224.
- James M. Brundy & Dale W. Jorgenson, 1971. "Efficient estimation of simultaneous equations by instrumental variables," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 3, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arifur Rahman, 2017. "Heterogeneous labor earning shock process in finite horizon," LIS Working papers 721, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Ian Walker & Rhys Wheeler & Rob Pryce, 2017. "How much of a problem is problem gambling?," Working Papers 167235280, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Yakusheva, Olga, 2010. "Return to college education revisited: Is relevance relevant?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1125-1142, December.
- Cristian Ricardo Nogales Carvajal, 2016. "Desigualdades salariales: Una nueva mirada a su relación con la educación y los antecedentes familiares," Investigación & Desarrollo 0216, Universidad Privada Boliviana, revised Jun 2016.
- Campaniello, Nadia & Gray, Rowena & Mastrobuoni, Giovanni, 2016.
"Returns to education in criminal organizations: Did going to college help Michael Corleone?,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 242-258.
- Campaniello, N & Gray, R & Mastrobuoni, G, 2016. "Returns to Education in Criminal Organizations: Did Going to College Help Michael Corleone?," Economics Discussion Papers 16188, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:1767. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .