Introduction and Summary
In: Household Capital Formation and Financing, 1897–1962
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- F. Thomas Juster, 1975. "Introduction and Summary," NBER Chapters,in: Education, Income, and Human Behavior, pages 1-44 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- F. Thomas Juster, 1964. "Introduction and Summary," NBER Chapters,in: Anticipations and Purchases: An Analysis of Consumer Behavior, pages 3-16 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- F. Thomas Juster, 1966. "Introduction and Summary," NBER Chapters,in: Consumer Buying Intentions and Purchase Probability: An Experiment in Survey Design, pages 1-4 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Giora Hanoch, 1967. "An Economic Analysis of Earnings and Schooling," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 2(3), pages 310-329.
- William M. Landes, 1968. "The Economics of Fair Employment Laws," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76, pages 507-507.
- Finis Welch, 1967. "Labor-Market Discrimination: An Interpretation of Income Differences in the Rural South," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 225-225.
- Malkiel, Burton G & Malkiel, Judith A, 1973. "Male-Female Pay Differentials in Professional Employment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(4), pages 693-705, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reuben Gronau, 2010.
"Zvi Griliches' Contribution to the Theory of Human Capital,"
NBER Chapters,in: Contributions in Memory of Zvi Griliches, pages 275-297
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reuben Gronau, 2003. "Zvi Griliches' Contribution to the Theory of Human Capital," NBER Working Papers 10081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:1549. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.