Introduction to "Environmental and Energy Policy and the Economy"
In: Environmental and Energy Policy and the Economy, volume 1
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Swoboda, Bernhard & Sinning, Carolina, 2020. "How country development and national culture affect the paths of perceived brand globalness to consumer behavior across nations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 58-73.
- Alexander Kriebitz & Laud Ammah, 2020. "Statistical Capacity, Human Rights and FDI in Sub-Saharan Africa Patterns of FDI Attraction in Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of Management and Sustainability, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 10(1), pages 162-162, July.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf & James H. Stock, 2020. "Measuring the Macroeconomic Impact of Carbon Taxes," AEA Papers and Proceedings, American Economic Association, vol. 110, pages 101-106, May.
- Hansen, Rebecca & Hess, Sebastian, 2021. "Are Wine Cooperatives Less Successful at Marketing Their Wines Than Other Types of Organisation? a Comparison of Models Using Hedonic Price Analysis," 2021 Conference, August 17-31, 2021, Virtual 315155, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:14284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.