Introduction to "Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 25"
In: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 25
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oscar Jorda, "undated". "Carry Trade," Working Papers 1018, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Victor DeMiguel & Lorenzo Garlappi & Raman Uppal, 2009.
"Optimal Versus Naive Diversification: How Inefficient is the 1-N Portfolio Strategy?,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, pages 1915-1953.
- Stylianos Perrakis & Jens Carsten Jackwerth & George Constantinides, 2005. "Mispricing of S&P 500 Index Options," Working Papers wp05-07, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- George M. Constantinides & Jens Carsten Jackwerth & Stylianos Perrakis, 2008. "Mispricing of S&P 500 Index Options," NBER Working Papers 14544, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clarida, Richard & Davis, Josh & Pedersen, Niels, 2009.
"Currency carry trade regimes: Beyond the Fama regression,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 1375-1389, December.
- Richard Clarida & Josh Davis & Niels Pedersen, 2009. "Currency Carry Trade Regimes: Beyond the Fama Regression," NBER Working Papers 15523, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Stefan Nagel & Lasse H. Pedersen, 2009. "Carry Trades and Currency Crashes," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2008, Volume 23, pages 313-347 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:12219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.