Econometric Policy Model Construction: The Post-Bayesian Approach
In: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 3
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elizabeth Chase MacRae, 1972. "Linear Decision with Experimentation," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 1, number 4, pages 437-447 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jensen, Gail Ann, 1977. "Applied forecasting with an autoregressive integrated moving average (ARIMA) model," ISU General Staff Papers 1977010108000017416, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Gordon Rausser & William Balson & Reid Stevens, 2010.
"Centralized clearing for over-the-counter derivatives,"
Journal of Financial Economic Policy,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(4), pages 346-359, November.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Balson, William & Stevens, Reid, 2009. "Centralized Clearing for Over-the-Counter Derivatives," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt494976mk, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Zilberman, David D. & Rausser, Gordon C., 1981. "Comments on Richard Day's "Farm output decisions and adaptive economic behavior: recent theoretical considerations"," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt24g285n6, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10485. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .