Some "RAS" Experiments with the Mexican Input-Output Model
In: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 4, number 4
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Seiji Naya, 1968. "Variations in Export Growth among Developing Asian Countries," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 44(4), pages 480-497, December.
- Evans, Michael K, 1970. "An Econometric Model of the Israeli Economy, 1952-65," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(5), pages 624-660, September.
- Anonymous, 1974. "Minnesota Agricultural Economist No. 553," Minnesota Applied Economist/Minnesota Agricultural Economist 163664, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Sommers, Paul M & Suits, Daniel B, 1971. "A Cross-Section Model of Economic Growth," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 53(2), pages 121-128, May.
- Fair, Ray C & Jaffee, Dwight M, 1972. "Methods of Estimation for Markets in Disequilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(3), pages 497-514, May.
- anonymous, 1974. "The economy in 1973," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jan, pages 1-14.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .