Employees' Pension Benefits and the Labor Supply of Older Japanese Workers, 1980s-1990s
In: Aging Issues in the United States and Japan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tachibanaki, Toshiaki & Shimono, Keiko, 1985. "Labor Supply of the Elderly--Their Desires and Realities about Full-time Jobs, Part-time Jobs, Self-employed Jobs or Retirement--," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 36(3), pages 239-250, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chulhee Lee, 2010. "Labor-Force Participation of Older Males in Korea: 1955 to 2005," NBER Chapters,in: The Economic Consequences of Demographic Change in East Asia, NBER-EASE Volume 19, pages 281-313 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ayako Kondo & Hitoshi Shigeoka, 2013. "The Effectiveness of Government Intervention to Promote Elderly Employment: Evidence from Elderly Employment Stabilization Law," Working Papers e61, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Chulhee Lee, 2007. "Long-Term Changes in the Economic Activity of Older Males in Korea," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56, pages 99-123.
- Chulhee Lee, 2009. "Labor Force Participation of Older Males in Korea: 1955-2005," NBER Working Papers 14800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chulhee Lee, 2008. "Retirement Expectations of Older Self-Employed Workers in Korea: Comparison with Wage and Salary Workers," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 24, pages 33-71.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.